That is an excellent question Whitney, certainly one I'd like to know
the answer as well.  I have fibromyalgia and candida.  I've been taking
only one capsule a day (in the AM) for the last two weeks now,
specifically using it to try and clear up the candida.  I also have the
liquid GsE (glycerine based) which I occasionally use to gargle with
(very infrequently and I don't swallow it). I've been thinking about all
this "brain fog" talk here and I'm wondering if that is what is causing
me to walk around like a veggie. No joke either.  I just can't seem to
think straight lately and my fibro symptoms have seemed to magnify
itself.  I've even developed swollen legs/feet that took a week to
subside.  Pretty painful getting around.

Is it a herx?  I wonder since this GsE kills off so much bacteria, etc.
that it just might be.  You think it may be a good idea to stop using it
for awhile to see if my symptoms clear up?  Also, I seem to be
off-balance, meaning that I frequently stumble or lose my balance.

If this stuff is not the culprit, I really wonder what's causing it.
I take a lot of different herbs as well as CS.  Maybe I'm overdosing or
detoxing from too many things?  I wonder and yet I've been too tired and
foggy to figure it all out.

Fidget