> Dr. Rife found that the viruses that cause cancer come from
>> the E-coli bacteria.  There are two and he called them the BX and BY
>> virus. He found that when the E-coli bacteria was in the right medium
>> it produced these viruses. When in one medium it produced the BX and when
>> in another it produced the BY. These are the two that causes the two
>> different types of cancer.

>So, does he have frequencies that kill this? Forgive me, I am still very
>ignorant about rife. Can you test for it? the BX and BY.  Deb

   The frequency 802 is said to kill E-coli BUT you have to be carefull
because it's one of the good bacteria in the gut. The frequency 2116
is what Dr. Bare used on his skin cancer and 2127-28 is said to work
with other cancers. The only test that I know of the doctors use is
the PSA test.

Take Care

Reid