Mike is very correct on this point! When I first tried CS it was under
the wrong conditions and I was doing it the wrong way, so for months I
didn't even pick it up again -- concluding it was "OK, but nothing
special". Later -- after almost dying and being shocked into higher
awareness (some called it "enlightened") -- I was forced into trying
anything and everything very quickly but also realized that I needed to
stay very focussed and be very scientific (methodologically speaking).
It was only *then* that I became aware that the CS must be what's
keeping my cultures "clear"! What a turn-around from my previous
conclusion, and it was ALL in THE WAY I first approached it: I wasn't
taking the right amount often enough, and when I did, I usually ate too
soon afterward or before. There's even specualtion from some sources
that the H2O2 I was taking when I first tried CS may have interfered and
I've now heard that you should seperate drinking ozonated water from
taking CS by at least 2 hours! And then there's the vitamin-C theory
that IT interferes with CS because it acts like a chelating agent! These
are all things I had to keep in mind and since I wasn't getting any
definite answers from any reliable sources, I've decided to seperate the
CS *completely* from *everything*! I take it all by it's lonesome on a
completely empty stomach and -- after holding it under my tongue for
15-30 minutes -- swallow it and don't eat/drink *anything* for at least
and hour. Then the first thing I eat/drink is usually distilled water
with CONCENTRACE trace minerals added (2cc/mls per ONE liter of
d-water). I ease into food, that way I *know* the CS is about as
absorbed as it ever will be. It took quite a few mistakes to formulate
this protocol, but it must be working since my cultures are clear, my
energies are higher (which they NEVER were on antibiotics) and I'm
coughing less! Everyone keep on experimenting, but don't let too much
emotion get in the way of the chemistry. We're dealing with the
"nuts-and-bolts" of chemical interactions here... we can be filled with
glee AFTER the healing occurs, and *THAT* will be greatly improved if we
can make some *solid* determinations.

Dameon

___________________________________

Interesting work, Jim! Keep on...

Just a side comment to anyone looking on:  When you're watching
experiments like Jim's as they are being done, it's important not to
make too much of what you see, Jim's or anyone else's speculations
while the work is in progress, or anything else.

One or two tests serve nothing more than to teach the experimentalist
a few things he didn't know about *how* he should be doing the
experiments. <grin>

Over time, the methods, results, conclusions, and resulting theory
may change considerably. So, to avoid chasing after every phantom
idea that will be tested and discarded along the way, be slow to draw
conclusions. That's science, folks, whether done in the megabuck
labs or one person's workshop!

Be well,

Mike D.