Thanks for the comments.  I just thought that I would clear up a couple
of things.

On May 27th, 1998 at 5:12 PM, Susan M. Yensen wrote:

>#########CS will kill any pathogen, it is not selective like
antibiotics.
we sometimes think because we see the affliction on the "outside"  that
is
where to treat it.  taking CS orally would have been the admin. route of
choice and perhaps  spraying secondarily for "only" symptomatic relief.

Actually, I *was* taking CS orally.  I have been taking a "maintenance"
dose of 1 oz. (7 ppm) per day for a couple of years now.  In those two
years, I have NEVER been severely afflicted with any viral or bacterial
problem (on a couple of occasions I felt  very low-grade symptoms of a
cold, but always felt well enough to carry on normally - a drastic
difference from past colds and flus).

>the lesson here is to be a detective and notice the things in your
environment that are toxic esp as they accumulate.  i have read--always
deparasitize--this does help ones sense of feeling well.  then what
about
car/truck gas/diesel fumes, perfumes--esp "natural ones with orris root
in
them--do you wear cologne everyday?  The water you drink, the air you
breathe. the perfume in clothes detergent, dryer sheets, preservatives
in
the food you eat, eating prepackaged preparedfoods(some are so preserved
they will be here in 1000 years, or of course you can preserve your body
before you die and save on burial expences<big grin>) ink in the
printer,
stuff at work--sick building?  new things that off gaS FORMALDEHYDE and
other noxious fumes that escape you now loaded up naso bulb and smelling
capacuty.

I try to be very conscious of my environment.  I don't use cologne.  I
eat *very* little preserved foods.  The jury still seems to be out on
the water issue, but I regularly drink spring water.  There are those
things that are in one's direct control, that we can all work to
eliminate or include, but there are a lot of things that affect my body
on a daily basis that I feel I have less control over...I guess my point
is that you can only be so much of a detective.  I suppose it helps all
of us to determine what the "good" and "bad" aspects of our environment
are, but one can get rather frustrated at our inability to affect many
of them.

Again, thanks for your comments.

Kris