> From:          "Hermes, Kristofer J" <kristofer.her...@phl.boeing.com>
> To:            "'Silver List'" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject:       Pityriasis Rosea
> Date:          Wed, 27 May 1998 12:32:44 -0400

Kris,
        Thanks for the wonderful research! This is the type research we need
to be doing. By doing this we can have ideas of what works and what
does not. Even though the CS probably didn't work, it IS as important
to know what it won't do as what it will do.
        By the way, most and probably all diseases are caused by one of two
things. Either malnutrition or toxins or both! That is why a colonic
can get rid of these problems you had. It could probably have been
done with colon cleanses and enemas, but might have taken a longer
time.
        Keep up the good research!
        Jim Einert, N.D.