Hello all

Does anyone on this list have any experience with Pityriasis Rosea?
According to "Western Medicine," it is likely viral in nature (I'm not
sure if that is completely accurate, though).  It looks like a skin rash
that, on occasion, itches.  It lasts about 6-8 weeks, and there is no
known orthodox cure other than topical creams and UVB treatment which
are more likely to "suppress" rather than "heal."

I was recently diagnosed with this "malady."  I typically take a
maintenance dose of commercial 7ppm Colloidal Silver.  I started taking
slightly more CS, but it has had little to no effect on the rash.  I
don't think I can take the itching for 8 weeks.  Should I be taking
substantially more CS?  Are there any other alternative modalities out
there that have proven effective against this acute "disease?"

Thanks in advance!

Kris