> From:          "Dean Woodward" <woodw...@educelec.com>
> To:            <silver-list@eskimo.com>
> Subject:       RE: American Cancer Society
> Date:          Tue, 26 May 1998 20:08:33 -0500

Dear Mr. Woodward,
        I do not mean to be argumentative with you, but let's look at the
facts. I have a cousin who is an MD, and I know he would not risk the
lives of his patients either. But let's look at the truth here. We
are talking about the FDA, the AMA and the ACS. These organizations
have shown time and time again they do not care for people. They only
want to make a buck. Unfortunately, the MDs are regulated by these
organizations and because they are licensed, must go according to the
regulations set up by these organizations. If it not FDA approved,
and the AMA doesn't recommend it, then the MD CAN'T tell people about
it. No matter how well it works.
        Also, if you think that anyone can get colloidal silver FDA approved
in this present time, you are sadly fooling yourself. Do you really
think that the FDA is there just to approve things for MD to use to
help people get well? Then why don't we have FDA approval on all the
wonderful herbal remedies. Many of which have been proven to work by
many medical researchers. Even the FDA has said that many of them
work. Why can't your son prescribe his patients to take herbs instead
of drugs? (Let him try and see how long he keeps his license!)
Why would we want to spend millions of dollars to try to get FDA
approval on colloidal silver when now we can make it for pennies and
can use all we want to and give away and sell all we want to.
        To get the FDA, the AMA and the ACS to accept our alternative
remedies is not the answer. The answer is to reach the people and
change their attitudes away from thinking the FDA, AMA and ACS are
GOD, and teaching them that alternatives work better than drugs in
most cases, and they have almost no side effects. Name me one drug
that has NO side effects. Most of them have death as a side effect!!!
        If you peel back all the layers of the medical machine, you will
find the drug companies. They are the one running the show. And their
only motive is MONEY! They only reason they would want to prolong
your life is so they could get more of your money!
        I don't like giving an opinion that goes against someone else, but
we have all been brainwashed by the powers that be (myself included,
just 3 years ago I would have agreed with you wholeheartedly). But
once you learn the truth, you can never be fooled again!!!
        Take care! I hope you can learn the real truth about the FDA, AMA
and the ACS, and know that no matter how good hearted your son is, he
is controlled by them and has very little choice but to do what they
tell him to do.
        God Bless you and yours!
        Jim Einert, N.D.