Joe and Jim and Listers,

Over the past two years we have noticed that with Herxheimer Effect that
the urine Ph drops. We have found a multitude of foods which cause these
rapid rise and falls of Ph in the urine and blood. We use Papaya, guava,
passion fruit and bread fruits to help the body stabilize the Acid
levels. I would ask Jim to explain why the addition of acid to the body
causes an alkline reaction....because I dont have the true explination.
We do find that in serious CS and Rife Herx reaction that Papaya and
Oranges in quantity help massively with stabilization of Ph.

As to sleep we have attempted a multitude of measures espically when
pain is involved. We now use Melatonin even though the prolonged use has
bad side effects the short term help is required with several of the
Maleria strains and the two TB's strains. Pain and loss of sleep causes
some massive problems for healing. With the imbalance of Ph in the
system an additional problem is created, the system is too stressed to
work properly and clean itself.

This is the point where we begin using Distilled water for the major
intake of the person in need. It causes the system to flush and the
absorbancy rate is incredible. The body of most of the people loses
quantities of water through fever and sweat. As far as Ph goes we remain
concerned with it every 6 to 12 hours. Your concern over the varying of
Joes Ph is a good thing but it does not swing into a real bad area yet.

It may be the dosage of CS which causes this swing...I would wonder
where the Ph level goes after each dosage of CS and how long before the
swing occurs....Joe if you can chart that you may have the answer to the
reason for the wide Ph levels your tracking.....just thinking out loud.
Killoff will cause the blood and urine Ph to drop.

Cisco