> Date:          Fri, 22 May 1998 13:39:14 -0700
> From:          Cisco <ci...@iftech.net>
> To:            silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject:       Re: URINE PH

> Joe and Jim and Listers,
>
> Over the past two years we have noticed that with Herxheimer Effect that
> the urine Ph drops. We have found a multitude of foods which cause these
> rapid rise and falls of Ph in the urine and blood. We use Papaya, guava,
> passion fruit and bread fruits to help the body stabilize the Acid
> levels. I would ask Jim to explain why the addition of acid to the body
> causes an alkline reaction....because I dont have the true explination.
> We do find that in serious CS and Rife Herx reaction that Papaya and
> Oranges in quantity help massively with stabilization of Ph.

Hi Cisco,
        I am assuming you mean acid from the fruits. The body does not
necessarily see the fruits as being acid once they are converted as
food. They will sometimes have an acid effect, but they can also have
an alkaline reaction. Think about this, I just read this a few days
ago. According to some of the darkfield work done by Michael Coyle,
he says that when the blood goes alkaline, the body pH will go acid.
So the urine is supposted to measure the pH of the body, not the
blood (even though the urine comes from the blood, the kidneys will
recycle as much of the minerals as possible, especially if your body
levels are low, there by causing the urine to reflect the body pH
instead of the blood pH). So the fruits may be causing the blood to
go more acid, but the body shows alkaline. I don't have all the
answers to this as yet. I am still trying to understand it all.

> As to sleep we have attempted a multitude of measures espically when
> pain is involved. We now use Melatonin even though the prolonged use has
> bad side effects the short term help is required with several of the
> Maleria strains and the two TB's strains. Pain and loss of sleep causes
> some massive problems for healing. With the imbalance of Ph in the
> system an additional problem is created, the system is too stressed to
> work properly and clean itself.
>
> This is the point where we begin using Distilled water for the major
> intake of the person in need. It causes the system to flush and the
> absorbancy rate is incredible. The body of most of the people loses
> quantities of water through fever and sweat. As far as Ph goes we remain
> concerned with it every 6 to 12 hours. Your concern over the varying of
> Joes Ph is a good thing but it does not swing into a real bad area yet.

I agree, Joe's pH is not in a danger zone, although the 7.0 and above
is getting too high, but I do believe something is making his pH
shift around like this. It could be the CS moving the pH around, or
it could be something else.

> It may be the dosage of CS which causes this swing...I would wonder
> where the Ph level goes after each dosage of CS and how long before the
> swing occurs....Joe if you can chart that you may have the answer to the
> reason for the wide Ph levels your tracking.....just thinking out loud.
> Killoff will cause the blood and urine Ph to drop.

Good thoughts Cisco. We need to exchange ideas about body chemistry.
There could be some things we could learn from these different
observations. And I know you have a lot of experience working with
sick people there in your area. I wish I could come down there and do
urine/saliva and darkfield testing on those people and then work with
the chemistry to see how changing it around who benefit the people.
Oh well, I don't think that will happen, but maybe we can help each
other out via e-mail, and find some more realiable cures for these
people.
Take care, and keep up the good work!
Jim