You might try Tahitian Noni (tube) to put on her skin.  When I've had skin
problems (rash, etc.), I've used either Mannatech's or Tahitian Noni's
skin formulation.  Each time, the problem cleared up, most times
immediately.  Tahitian Noni's cream (from Morinda) seems the more
effective, but both have reduced skin growths.

About two weeks ago, I put some Noni on my friend's legs (it was almost
black). She acquired an infection several years ago, which she hasn't been
able to rid herself of.  But after applying the Noni cream, she hasn't
had any pain, although her legs are still discolored.  The Noni seems to
help the body fight off infections, eliminate poisons, etc., by
stimulating immune response.

:)  Joyce Inouye   <jinou...@hills.ccsf.cc.ca.us>