On Wed, 13 May 1998 jein...@troi.csw.net wrote:
(snip)
> Dear Group,
>       As a possible help with this problem, IF it is a spider bite, and I
> do agree with it possibly being that, then if the girl would take
> activated charcoal, it will help pull the poisons out of the girls
> body. Lots of water needs to be taken during the day as well
> (distilled water).
>       Hope this helps,
>       Jim Einert, N.D.

Below is an intestinal cleanse using activated charcoal. It is
recommended you use Formula #1 before using Formula #2. See url:

http://www.healthfree.com/schulze/herbs/colonic.htm#2

Intestinal Corrective Formula #2 by Dr. Schulze

Therapeutic Action: This cleansing and soothing formula is to be used
periodically in conjunction with Intestinal Corrective Formula #1. This
formula is a strong purifier and intestinal vacuum. This formula will draw
old fecal matter off the walls of your colon and out of any bowel pockets.
It will also draw out poisons, toxins, heavy metals such as mercury and
lead, and even remove radioactive material such as strontium 90. This
formula will also remove over 3,000 known drug residues. Its natural
mucilaginous properties will soften old hardened fecal matter for easy
removal and also make it an excellent remedy for any inflammation in the
stomach and intestines.

Ingredients: Organic Flax seed ( Linum usitatissimum ), Apple Fruit
Pectin, Pharmaceutical Grade Bentonite Clay, Psyllium seed and husk (
Plantago Species), WildCrafted Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus flilva),
Organic Marshmallow root ( Althea officinalis), Organic Fennel seed (
Foeniculum vulgare ) and Activated Willow charcoal ( Salix alba).

Dosage:  Take this formula 5 times each day beginning in the morning for
5-6 days consuming a total of 8 ounces of the powdered formula during this
period. One hour after your morning nutritional drink mix 1 heaping
teaspoon of Intestinal Formula #2 powder with 8 ounces of diluted juice.
It mixes best if you shake it in a small jar. Do the same = hour before
lunch, between lunch and dinner, = hour before dinner and 1 hour before
bed, so that you are consuming a total of 5 heaping teaspoons each day.
During or after dinner, take your Intestinal Formula #1 as usual but
increase your regular dosage by 1 additional pill, or more if necessary to
have sufficient bowel movements. It is helpful to drink additional liquid
after each dose of Intestinal Corrective Formula #2, at least 8 ounces.

Joyce <jinou...@hills.ccsf.cc.ca.us>