>Fred,
>I can't seem to find the references to Fibromyalgia a the sight you list.
>Was the info in testimonial form or based on some research?
************************
Hi a friend used to come to my house for rifing.  We used the whole
spectrum of freq that D.Tunney was using at that time.  We never used any
of the freq that cause "die-off" as she barely could get around and had to
work.  So we left off any candida and fungal ones but I will post this list
for you and you can see for yourself.  The list includes some freq we
didn't use.  At first we would stop using freq that made us uncomf,  but
decided once to see if it got better and generally it was over within ten
minutes, we began to have nore results doing it this way.  Susan

Life is Fragile. Handle with Prayer
Susan