Just a thought John,
I would be inclined to use CS with MSM, or CS alone. I fear that the
aloe and glycerine may interfere with the absorption and effectiveness
of the CS, especially as MSM will generally transport anything into
the dermal layers and beyond.
Irrigate and swab with CS frequently was the advice I gave my ex
wife's mother, who had a serious diabetic ulcer on her toe. And this
healed within 2 weeks.
However, osteomyelitis is a very serious condition that can lead to
amputation etc. and I urge you to look at HBO, Hyperbaric Oxygen
treatment. This procedure can increase the dissolved blood oxygen by
2000% and is especially useful in diabetic sufferers where the blood
supply is compromised to begin with. The treatment encourages new
capillary growth white blood cell production and reaches the bones.
HBO has been adopted by mainstream medicine and can greatly aid in the
delivery of antibiotics to the problem area (CS too?) if it should
come to this. Used in the treatment of gas gangrene and osteomyelitis
etc.
I can't really help you with the urination question, its not something
I have encountered purely with CS use. I have always advised an
increase in water intake when using CS, as an aid to 'flushing the
nasties', and most should increase their water intake, regardless.

Regards - Ivan