Ivan Anderson wrote:

> Just a thought John,
> I would be inclined to use CS with MSM, or CS alone. I fear that the
> aloe and glycerine may interfere with the absorption and effectiveness
> of the CS, especially as MSM will generally transport anything into
> the dermal layers and beyond.

CS and aloe vera is an excellent combination to use on skin conditions.  I
have seen it applied to acne that would not respond to any of the doctor's
treatments, and clear up in 24 to 48 hours.

The CS kills  the pathogens.  The aloe vera also kills some pathogens, but
primarily supplies every amino acid needed to build tissue.  I believe that
one reason it so helps in healing is that often the tissue that is injured
is getting almost no blood, so it doesn't have the nutrients necessary for
the cells to divide.  But with aloe vera the nutrients are applied directly,
and can thus supply what is needed for division.  On top of that the silver,
according to Becker and others, allows injured cells to revert back to stem
(undiffferentiated cells), that can then become anything.  Thus the injured
tissue can quickly make the necessary blood cells to feed it when CS plus
aloe vera are used in combination.

Marshall