Thank you Kathryn. I've had some great advice on here. Sounds like I'm gonna have to get some kind of meter reader or something.

Frankie

==============
From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>

I use a 3 nine generator, I  like the do-it-myself thing.

I used some instructions like this, and used a flashlight to see-
otherwise I couldn't tell the yellowish wisps. I think with these
insructions you don't have to stir. Stirring does not affect the rate
of ion release.  When you want a higher ppm brew, you can add one, it
helps keep the cute little ions away from each other and the other
pesky electrode, on which they will plate out, and be removed from your
solution.

For stirring, I got a nite light for the bathroom, the kind that uses a
clear xmas tree lightbulb, and put a hole in a bean dip can to put the
bulb through. Now I have a thermal stirrer I can set my jar on. A
pineapple can may be better, it is a little heavier.

Sometimes I still get a buildup of tan stuff on one electrode, and if I
disconnect the correct wire, it will get it to stick a little better so
it doesn't drift off into the water so much when I remove it. If I
disconnect the wrong wire, it will just make more. So I think I
disconnect the blackish wire, and leave the tan one hooked up. I forget
which polarity it is.

15 or 20 minutes to start sounds okay to me.

I got a margerine lid to hold my electrodes, and space them 2 inches or
1& 3/4 inches apart.

After awhile of making it this way, I decided to control the current
better, and went down to the local Ax Man and picked up a variable
resistor called a potentiometer and hooked it up in series. I got a
better grip on the current that way, and didn't have to watch it so
close. I think mine is 75 ohm. I also use a multimeter to check on how
things are going current wise, also in series. Then I got a
microseimans meter, and look out, she's going for the gold ring now!

I am one happy camper.

Good Luck, Kathryn

Don’t quit your job – Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today! http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144