I guess the thing to do would be to take some of those specs and fibers to a
lab and get them analyzed. But something is happening to heal those sores,
nonetheless.

  Pat

mborg...@att.net wrote:
  More information on my friend with morgellions.

He followed the instructions but before getting into the tub he dissolved one
of the alfalfa tabs black spots, long fibers came from the tabs. He than put 25
tabs into the tub along with the laundry detergent,I cannot seem to understand
wheather the bugs came from him or not for the water was green as he crushed
them up before entering the tub, but the tub was loaded with black specks and
fibers.

He stated that the sores all over his body by the next day had healed and were
scabing over and his skin had never felt so soft. He tried it the next day, the
same thing happened to him, he so enjoys his bath that he vows to keep doing it.

He is going to keep doing it and is going to report this to his friends who are
Iraq Vets who are having horrendous problems with Morgellions.

thanks again
Mary