Did he use the "Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach"  or did
he only use the alfalfa?

Dan

mborg...@att.net wrote:
More information on my friend with morgellions.

He followed the instructions but before getting into the tub he dissolved one
of the alfalfa tabs black spots, long fibers came from the tabs.  He than put
25 tabs into the tub along with the laundry detergent,I cannot seem to
understand wheather the bugs came from him or not for the water was green as he
crushed them up before entering the tub, but the tub was loaded with black
specks and fibers.

He stated that the sores all over his body by the next day had healed and were
scabing over and his skin had never felt so soft.  He tried it the next day,
the same thing happened to him, he so enjoys his bath that he vows to keep
doing it.

He is going to keep doing it and is going to report this to his friends who are
Iraq Vets who are having horrendous problems with Morgellions.

thanks again
Mary