Hello Sol!

Well, having been a straight, serious vegetarian for over ten years, I know it
can be a problem.
Now, living in Colombia with my Colombian (coffee and meat) wife, amidst even
straighter carnivores, I find the difficulty even stronger.

So our rule is: No meat in the house, i.e. no meat in our domestic-daily diet.
Out-there on the streets? As little as possible .. there are TWO vegetarian
restaurants that we know of in this enormous city of Medellin, one has
execellent, balanced food. The other one we haven't tried yet.
Faith
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx