Morning Faith,

>> At 05:19 AM 5/3/2007, you wrote:
Out-there on the streets? As little as possible .. there are TWO vegetarian restaurants that we know of in this enormous city of Medellin, one has execellent, balanced food. The other one we haven't tried yet.

   I have lots of questions for you, but for the present, only one.

Do you really believe they have balanced food?

I am not sure that a balanced diet has a scientific definition.

My idea is that no balanced diet exists, not within one day but maybe within a few days or a week. A person simply cannot eat that much food.

I have been to a vegetarian restaurant.

I have a friend that is an MD, PHD, and has a few other degrees.
He took me to that Veg restaurant.
He is from India, was a NASA scientist for 11 years, and worked at our medical research center.

I asked him a simple question.
Do you eat the way you eat because you think it is best or because of your religion?

His reply, .......... religion. After that, I did not feel comfortable talking to him about his diet.

It is near the worst I have ever seen an intelligent and educated person practice.

Oh ........ the vegetarian restaurant was terrible. Nearly everyone there, including the workers were all overweight.

I pity people that have a religion that requires such eating.

Interesting note........ some of our best doctors are eating 6 to 10 raw eggs per day.

I am fully aware of the fact that I do not eat a balanced diet.
That is the reason I have 100 supplements on my cabinet.
Most of my blood reports are near perfect. I realize that is a fraud also. Most things they test will remain close to normal until you are near dead.

I do have a number of things tested that are not the norm such as vitamin D, homocysteine, mycoplasma, and heavy metals. All of my heavy metals are near off the chart on the low side except one. It is in the very low range, but not as low as everything else.

Wayne