Evening Kathryn,

>> At 11:35 AM 5/21/2007, you wrote:

I was just doing a little experiment on some calcium citrate, trying to get it to dissolve in water, with not much luck.
Do you think there is a way to chelate calcium at home?

Not sure. If someone else does not answer, I will see what I can find out. It may take a day or two.

Remember that many elements that are a nutrient in one form are
a poison in another.

Chemical experimentation is not for the unknowing.

Of course if you eat plants that contain calcium, they have done it right, ....... that is, ....... if man has not helped them too much.

Wayne