From: Dee

Date: 18/06/2007 20:58:39

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Salt/C Protocol / Blood Pressure

This also is one of the standard answers to constipation, but, this also is

A non starter (pardon pun) for me. Has no effect at all as do grapes, senna

Etc., which get most people 'going'. Dee

    --

<The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts down, not up. No-one knows

Why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around and find out.>

-- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)