So... You are saying that you will get a free radicals from ozonation and you have to follow up with antioxidants. OK. What if you are taking nutritive antioxidant food supplements while you are using homozone, is that not enough? I have never heard of Clay/Bentonite slurries but if they remove heavy metals and chemicals and have not side effects I am all ears. Please do tell. ~Norine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Marcus" <tansta...@libertytrek.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: CS>Re: homozon

So oxygen is not the thing that causes free radicals, as I always thought?

That is correct - it does not.

Ozone, which *is* an oxidant, will oxodize toxins (whilenot harming healthy tissue) which can then be removed using clay/bentonite slurries (the absolute best way to remove heavy metals/chemicals/pesticides, etc) with little to no strain on the normal eliminative organs (liver/kidneys, colon and skin).