At 02:32 PM 6/28/2007 +0900, you wrote:

Yours was a very useful overview, Ode. My thinking on this is pretty much the same: it's not an "all or nothing" situation. The key question is: when and how often should one use O3 or H202, and in what quantities, and for what purposes?

If applied kinesiology were easier to conduct on oneself, it might be possible to get some of these answers. I'm still searching for proper tools . . .

Try a pendulum...works on the same principle, still somewhat subject to subconscious interference that gives the answers you want to hear but it's not gross muscle reactions and less easy to influence without noticing you are.
Ask it to give you a yes and a no indication, then start asking questions.
Then re-phrase the questions and see if they add up. [Have someone else write the questions down in their own words and don't preview them so you'll be surprised to some degree.]

An interesting experiment could be to let someone else ask the questions silently while noting how you are swinging the pendulum.

Ode