Hi Bob, do you by chance know the mixture rate of Zeolite to liquid and what the liquid might be?

My reason for asking is that under our area are thousand of tons of Zeolite and it's being mined as we speak. There are actually two quarries and the one over the back of my land mines mainly clinoptilite which is the one we want I believe. I have been talking to the manager and am in the process of arranging a supply of processed clinoptilite for test purposes. Should have got onto it long ago but have been dragging my feet I'm afraid. What started me along these lines was a web site I visited that told of using the clinoptilite power in it's powder form possibly in smoothies etc. Despite major searches I've failed to find where I saved this information - if indeed I did. If you ever come across it I'd be very pleased to have the url.

Cheers,  Roger B