To: "Smitty" <papad...@gmail.com>; <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: homozon/mercury poisoning

I also found enough caution to deter me from getting in on the
ground floor of zeolite marketing. In my view it could be
beneficial to some people but I note that many healthy people
have never been exposed to zeolite. Moreover, we can cure disease
without it quite readily with supps and approaches we know more
about.

Duncan