>>*against* the *theory* of '8 glasses a day'.<<

Yeah, there is a lot of room for arguement against anything that is odd to our
pattern of thinking.

I am free of "science" - I prefer to work intuitively, and it never did me any
harm.

Drinking much water (there is a pracise by a doctor who prescribes drinking
something like 6 liters at once in the morning) is preferable in a climate like
where I lived, with very high temperatures.
Dehidration -walker of long distances, now in the mountains speaking- is no
joke.
Moreover drinking enough helps the memory function, amongst other things.
>>NEVER drink with a meal<<
Indeed. Wait for half an hour or so, then drink. Keeps the tummy strong and
capable.
Much obliged,
FaithStFrancis
> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:52:49 -0400> From: tansta...@libertytrek.org> To:
> silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: CS>Re: Going Bananas> > > Hi, Faith, Thanks
> for your backing up my banana consumption! I am > > drinking 10-12 14 oz. of
> water daily> > Yikes! That sounds like waaaaay too *much* water to me!> >
> There is lots of room for argument *against* the *theory* of '8 glasses > a
> day'. You may be DILUTING your digestive juices with so much water.> >
> Also...> > You should NEVER drink with a meal - not even water! A *little*
> bit is > ok, but I'd say no more than 3-4 ounces with your meal.> > This
> could seriously be a large part of your problem.> > > > > --> The Silver List
> is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.> > Instructions for
> unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To post, address your
> message to: silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages to:
> silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com> > The Silver List and Off Topic List
> archives are currently down...> > List maintainer: Mike Devour
> <mdev...@eskimo.com>> >
Discover the new Windows Vista