Agreed on many points -
Since I do not live in such a harsh climate anymore
my new rule is:
every time I go to the bathroom (to peeeee)
I drink a little bit (a quart to a half cup) of water.
In this way I can never have a shortage.
FSF> Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:35:31 -0400> From: tansta...@libertytrek.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: CS>Re: Going Bananas and drinking enough
water> > >> *against* the *theory* of '8 glasses a day'.<<> > > Yeah, there is
a lot of room for arguement against anything that is > > odd to our pattern of
thinking.> > True enough - google on '8 glasses of water a day myth' and read
for a > few days to see that there is most definitely room for argument about >
this as a *general* rule. Certainly there are situations where it may be >
warranted (everyone is different, and some people live in much harsher >
climates than others), but to spout this as a *general* rule is absurd.> > Also
- maybe you missed that Ruth said she was drinking TEN TO TWELVE, > FOURTEEN
OUNCE glasses a day - this is more than TWICE the '8 glasses a > day' rule.> >
I say again - Ruth, if you are listening - STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER.> > >
--> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.> >
Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To post,
address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic messages
to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com> > The Silver List and Off Topic List
archives are currently down...> > List maintainer: Mike Devour
<mdev...@eskimo.com>> >