Dunno 'bout the situation in the UK.
Know 'bout the situation in the Netherlands Antilles,
and about a few docs I know here in Colombia.
See - I was mentioning exceptions, not (actual) rule.
FSF> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:37:30 +0100> From: d...@deetroy.org> To:
silver-list@eskimo.com> Subject: Re: CS>Doctor unpopular> > You have to be
joking! Certainly not here in the UK would they come out at> night! You have to
be literally dying for them to do that, and then they> only send out a locum
who usually knows diddly squat (one diagnosed me with> gastric enteritis when
it was actually almost a ruptured gall bladder) my> husband called out an
ambulance against his wishes, or I could have been> dead! Also, even here in
the UK the GP's are if not stinking rich, then> very nicely off. The
consultants are stinking rich though, and they don't> do any work. Many years
ago I would have agreed with you, but not since Mr> Greedy reared his ugly
head. Dee > >     --  > > <The calender of the Theocracy of Muntab counts
down, not up. No-one knows> why, but it might not be a good idea to hang around
and find out.> > > -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters) > > > > > >
-------Original Message------- > > > > From: Faith Saint Francis > > Date:
27/06/2007 19:20:15 > > To: silver-list@eskimo.com > > Subject: CS>Doctor
unpopular > > > > > > Gail wrote: > > > > > > Anyway I want to warn against a
witch–hunt of doctors. For quite a few of> them are good buddies. At least they
mean well. If they took the profession> for the money involved, they made an
awfully wrong mistake. . > > > > Yet: There still are medics who get up at
three in the morning and go, at a> call for a difficult birth or a broken leg –
or who after their work share> their time with the poor – or who don’t charge
to those who don’t have> anyway. > > > > . > > > > FaithStFrancis > > > > > > >
> > --> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.>
> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org> > To
post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com> > Address Off-Topic
messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com> > The Silver List and Off Topic
List archives are currently down...> > List maintainer: Mike Devour