From: Kirsteen Wright

Date: 27/06/2007 22:10:23

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Doctor unpopular

I'm in the UK and I have to say my GP is fantastic. He accepts that I'm not
keen on taking drugs but accept the things I need like the B12 injections.
He's quite open to complementary medicine and says some of it's very
interesting. He referred me to the Homeopathic Hospital to try their
approach. He's openly said if I find any articles on the Internet that I
want him to read just to print them out and take them in and he never fails
to ask about my son. All in all, I don't think he could be any better.

Kirsteen

--

I do note with interest that old women in my books become young women on the
covers... This is discrimination against the chronologically gifted.

-- (Terry Pratchett)