Here is a link where I watched Sicko last night, on line.  http://files.filefront.com/Sickoavi/;7822955;/fileinfo.html

The documentary has a segment on healthcare in England,Canada,  France, USA and Cuba. I thought  all very interesting.

Cheers

Hanneke

From:  Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>
To:  silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:  Re: CS>Doctor unpopular
Date:  Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:21:47 -0500
For an inside view of the state of medicine in the UK, you might look at this blog:

http://nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com/

he is a general practitional, I think, and is dismayed at the way the Blair admin is dismantling the practice of medicine to contain costs, since it is free at point of entry.

This is especially pertinent since Moore's new film is coming out "Sicko", documenting the laspes of the health care management here in the US.

Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour