On 6/28/07, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

Our new doctor is also good Kirsteen, he has been wonderful to my husband.
I was thinking of care I have received in the past, and the level of care
some of my friends are undergoing at the moment.  Dee

Yes I agre things have definitely gone downhill. Some friends of mine who
have been in hospital lately were absolutely shocked at the conditions,
having to take in their own bedding etc.

Kirsteen

--
I do note with interest that old women in my books become young women on
the covers... this is discrimination against the chronologically gifted.