From: Dan Nave [mailto:dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com]
Sent: 28 June 2007 20:17
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Prickly Heat

I think you've got it backwards.

There is some slight risk of argyria when taking silver internally, and
*possibly* more risk if you go out in the sun right after taking it.

There should be no risk of argyria with CS sprayed on the skin since it will
never penetrate into the skin to be trapped there and cause argyria.  If it
does change to silver metal, wash it off as you would any dirt.  (Even
permanent marker drawn onto one's skin wears off after a few days.)  I would
be cautious of using it with DMSO on exposed skin which will be exposed soon
to sunlight because DMSO is supposed to cause the CS to penetrate into the
skin and could potentially be a problem.

I'm not saying that these things *are* a problem, just that they *might* be
a problem.

I would *definitely,* even *enthusiastically,* use the sprayed CS on my skin
for your purpose.

Dan