From: bbanever

Date: 06/27/07 15:50:37

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Re: homozon/mercury poisoning

Leslie,

The absolute best way to detox from mercury or other heavy metals is

With liquid Zeolite IMO. It worked like a miracle for me.... I was poisoned

After having an amalgam filling removed. I thought I was losing my mind....

I used PCA Rx which did help but after several weeks and three bottles I

Still had residual effects and didn't know what to do. Jim Howenstein MD

Told be to use zeolite and it worked like a charm I took 10 drops three

Times a day for two weeks.... After five days I felt completely normal

Although I completed the two weeks. Unfortunately, it is sold via MLM but

Please don't let that deter you.... This stuff is worth it's weight in gold.

Here is a link if you want more info or to purchase... Or just Google it.

http://my.waiora.com/home.php?950148

Best of luck to you.

Bob