I may be a little behind on the subject of DMSO...but it is my understanding
that DMSO is used with medical to delivery the medical deeper into the
skin/tissue...is that right? What are some of the reasons to use DMSO by
itself. One of my dogs has hair loss and dry skin on his back due to allergy
reaction 2 months ago. The reaction is done but his hair and skin is dry
now. Will DMSO help with the healing or should I mix DMSO with Aloe Vera or
another medical.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Gwlynda Irek, Country Ridge Bulldogs

Educational Program Coordinator

 <http://www.crbulldog.com/> www.crbulldog.com

Members of:

Bulldog Club of America

Lone Star Bulldog Club

Nothing new will come into your life unless you are grateful for what you
have..

  _____