I usually dilute DMSO with my CS. Distilled water is also fine. I used to put aloe juice on my skin first, let it dry, then apply my diluted DMSO. I hardly ever use a dilution stronger than 10 to 20% anymore. Seems to work just fine. Applying virgin coconut oil to the skin after the DMSO has absorbed keeps the skin from drying out too much, and it soothes too.
sol

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
You're using too strong a concentration.
Cut it to 50% or even less with water.
It doesn't need to be strong to work, even 10% can be effective.