From: Gwlynda and David Irek

Date: 15/07/2007 21:03:46

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: RE: CS>what to mix dmso with

I may be a little behind on the subject of DMSO…..but it is my understanding
that DMSO is used with medical to delivery the medical deeper into the
skin/tissue…..is that right? What are some of the reasons to use DMSO by
itself. One of my dogs has hair loss and dry skin on his back due to allergy
reaction 2 months ago. The reaction is done but his hair and skin is dry now
 Will DMSO help with the healing or should I mix DMSO with Aloe Vera or
another medical.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Gwlynda Irek, Country Ridge Bulldogs