Kathryn,

>> At 09:31 PM 7/24/2007, you wrote:

I used to use Eudora, then I got this mac that has it's own program...

   I may be wrong, but I think Eudora has a version for the  Mac.

If I recieved Faith's msg in the first place, then it would be here, but it is possible I did not get all of them do to spam filters on my isp.

I can give you a count for any day, week, date range, or month, if you ever want to check to see if you missed any.

I think you can adjust the ISP spam filter.

IMHO,  Turn it off.   <grin>

Wayne