To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: CS>Instrumentation Summary

Morning Ode,

>> At 06:51 AM 7/23/2007, you wrote:

The only instrument I'm aware of that actually can measure "PPM" is a spectrophotometer.
All meters measure conductivity.

 Thanks for the summary and explanations.

You have touched on most, if not all these facts in the past.

Still, people keep asking the same age old questions.

Half the list members will loose the article, fail to save it, can't find it on their local computer, or their computer will crash.

Of course I will have it in my archives as will others.

If you will, think about allowing me to make a web page from your article. Then we could simply post a link when people ask the same questions in the future.

Likely in no time, new members and old will be asking the questions again.

You may remember the excellent article that Bob Lee put together on Sweat. It covered many points on cell chemistry. I did in fact get his permission to make a web page of his article.

If you or anyone want to take a look at it, here is the link.
http://www.fugitt.com/files/sweat_01.htm

I did in fact make both an HTML and a word document of his article in case anyone wanted to print it.

Here is another one that looks a little better.
http://www.fugitt.com/article/ShallowBreathing.htm

So, unless you have objections, I will be happy to make the page for you. I don't change a single word, and give you full credit, and will add any comments that you suggest.

I think it is a very worthwhile article and will benefit many to resolve most of the questions asked over and over.

The choice is yours.

Wayne