>Actually, changing the water supply is a very likely way to change particle
>size,
>depending on your setup.  I throw away about half of the water I buy because it
>does not past the test.  Too high a microsiemens reading and I will make very
>large particle cs.
>
>Jim

Hello Jim;

At risk of sounding stupid, how do you measure microsiemens?
What is the range or target that you use?
Do you measure the microsiemens after you have made the cs, and if so, what
range do you like to see?

Learning all I can, lots to learn!
Thanks for any help you can pass on.

Earle Bonner