I have two family members with lyme disease and have read on various forums
many differeing opinions regarding the use of CS and lyme. From what I can
conclude from all the reading and testimonies is that some people really
benefit from it and others dont seem to notice any difference. I am thinking
that it must have something to do with several factors- the different brands of
CS, the amount used and the different ways it is made effecting the quality of
the silver. I know that the silver protein is supposed to have some real
problems but some people swear that it is much more effective for treating
infections. I wish I knew the answers.