From: Dave
Date: 8/3/2007 5:38:49 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cs and lyme

I get my information from my own experience.
Have you been reading the posts as they come in?
I clearly said I had been through 42 years of late Lyme and cured it
with this protocol in three days.
The spirochetes come out into the blood to replicate once a month
and if your timing is at that brief time they die. Some stay dormant
for years but in my case I apparently got them all. (hopefully) they
couldn't be detected and it's been around five years now.
Dave