  From: Day Sutton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:23 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Spider bite

  On 8/28/07, Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com> wrote:

    One of my "Guys", a Bernese Mountain Dog male, about 120 lbs. Had trouble
getting ujp last week.  His rear end wouldn't respond.   Now the front end
won't move for him either.   Someone said it could be MS.  I read on this list
in the past that a 200 lb man cured his MS by drinking a gallon of CS per day.
I also read that dmso will help regrow the mylein.   This is a sweet dog, and I
really hate to lose him.... any suggestions are welcome

    --
    Day Sutton
    day.sut...@gmail.com

  --