Thank You Meg'gan,

OK fine Wayne maybe this will be worded better for you:
   We agree of course.  But that old English book I studied
many years ago, was different from yours.   <grin>

I am not a stickler for details but I fear others may get confused.

>>. If we get down to it your right, it doesn't draw it out (in most
but all cases) rather it Neutralise's it by being able to soak into
the skin on and around the bite.
Yes, very good. It is a gosh awful thing. Good thing the spiders are small. A large one would kill us for sure.

You know, give me a break.....to our body the digestive enzyme is a
poison of types...other wise there would not be a reaction.

   Thinking about that, thinking hard.

When the cells die, dissolve, disappear, ......... is that a reaction ?

Only to the cells that are damaged beyond repair.  It seems a bit like
Flesh eating syndrome, does it not ?

Do you mean a reaction by the body or a reaction of the chemical damage? Actually I see it not much different than a burn or chemical spill on the body. Dead Cells any way you cut it.

 And to me neutralizing a bite reaction is the same as drawing it out.

Ok........ I don't think we can neutralize the damage that has been done. The venom will eventually wear out but how much damage before then ?

Likely as it works, it is being neutralized as it does its duty. The chemical reaction cannot continue forever. Some chemical compound must run out and no longer be volatile..

I have studied and watched spiders at work, in attacks, and in feeding. Awesome. They show some intelligence, often high intelligence that amazes me in the things they do.
Calculation, lead in attack paths,  intercepting a moving meal,
Unbelievable for sure.

  They are not as stupid as many think .

  Wayne