At 09:38 PM 8/28/2007, you wrote:

RAW honey also draws out the poison.
I have had good results with the bitters being able to draw out the poison from the bite that is causing the reaction.
    With most bites, ....... it is not a poison. It is a digestive enzyme.

It is not a matter of drawing it out.

It must be neutralized.  Nothing in the body is designed to do this.

We are not designed to be bitten and dissolved by other critters.

It must be contained, and the damage repaired.

Our superior brain ( intelligence ) is supposed to have us in control, not the other critters.

> How much colloidal silver do I need to apply to a spider bite received .......I've dabbed some on a
> couple of times but it isn't helping.

If one gets an infection ............ that is a different ball game and has nothing to do with the original problem.

 Some spiders may deliver poison, for these there is often an
anti dote available.

I know one man  that has his leg cut off  3 times.

He was going to the doctor and doing what he said.

Beware ......... You can do that good at home, or, in the middle of the jungle.

Wayne