From: Day Sutton

Date: 29/08/2007 02:24:15

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>Spider bite

On 8/28/07, Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com> wrote:

One of my "Guys", a Bernese Mountain Dog male, about 120 lbs. Had trouble
getting ujp last week. His rear end wouldn't respond. Now the front end won
t move for him either. Someone said it could be MS. I read on this list in
the past that a 200 lb man cured his MS by drinking a gallon of CS per day.
I also read that dmso will help regrow the mylein. This is a sweet dog, and
I really hate to lose him.... Any suggestions are welcome

--

Day Sutton

day.sut...@gmail.com