> I am not sure what this page has to do with the email I responded to.
> That email said that people were taking sodium hypochlorite, which is
> chlorine bleach, and I can find nothing on that page about either sodium
> hypochlorite or bleach.

Hi Marshall,

Somebody mentioned sodium hypochlorite, but it's not the same chemical
that we were talking about.

This Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) turns out to be nothing more than
an aqueous solution of sodium chlorite. (Not to be confused with sodium
chloride, or common table salt.) However, the way it is used is very
specific and important to its claimed effectiveness against pathogenic
and toxic insults.

You mix so many drops of the solution with a small bit of an acid, like
vinegar or lemon juice, and let it sit for a few minutes. The NaClO2
breaks down in the acid, starting to liberate chlorine dioxide. Then
you pour in some apple juice or water and drink it down. The ClO2 gets
into your bloodstream and apparently does a lot of really good stuff
for you.

Many more details are included in the pdf file the guy offers for free.
It's not the best presentation for the technically inclined, but if you
read past the extraneous details and comprehend the simple facts he
describes, it's very encouraging.

As Chuck says, if it works as claimed it could be at least as useful as
colloidal silver! It'll be easy enough to test. I'm willing to give it
a chance.

Be well,

Mike D.