Actually, I am reading the download and doing some research. Interesting. It appears that if one were to take sodium chlorate it would convert to Chlorine Dioxide when it hits the stomach acid. However the msds for sodium chlorate does not make me comfortable. I am going to research some more, and may post back some observations once I am confident of it all.

Marshall

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
Sorry, my mistake Marshall

                                        Chuck
Toilet stolen from Police Station.  Cops have nothing to go on.

On 8/30/2007 2:13:20 PM, Marshall Dudley (mdud...@king-cart.com)