Thank you very kindly, Carlos.
I'm glad my "sigs" brighten.

I'm not an original person, collecting is one of my hobbies.
I'm afraid it's a "big book" thingy.
I claim no credit (or responsibility) for any of them.
In fact, I unabashedly steal them.

It's flattering to be thought of as wise, I think experienced is the
truer nature, though.
As we all are.

                                                Chuck
Why do croutons come in airtight packages?
 It's just stale bread to begin with.