There was a quote on here about being skeptical without knowing the facts.

9,999 times out of 10,000, being skeptical of something *like this* - with the kind of claims that this product was making - is not only reasonable, it is wise, and in the end, justified.

The way I would word it is: being skeptical - in *spite* of growing facts that *support* the claims - is unreasonable, and even dishonest.

Anyone who would just run out and buy this stuff and take it after a simple reading of the claims made by someone posting to an email list is an ignorant fool, and has probably fallen for every new scam product to hit the shelves and/or the internet in the last 10 years.

Now, that said - anyone who actually took the time to read everything in the two books (I've only just started the first), then decided to simply 'suspend disbelief' and give it a shot, is what I would call open-minded and adventurous...

I'm actually getting excited about possibly giving this a try (both on myself, and a few people here in the office)...