--On 5 September 2007 06:46:30 -0400 Simon Jester <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:

Now, that said - anyone who actually took the time to read everything in
the two books (I've only just started the first), then decided to simply
'suspend disbelief' and give it a shot, is what I would call open-minded
and adventurous...

Sounds just like the writer himself.

Hi Folk - I've re-joined the list, because I thought it was of high quality when a member a few years ago. Hope o learn and possibly share with you.

AFter the forst 50 mails, I have to request: could we keep reign in the advice to people which assumes they are all dummies and fools strictly limited and concentrate on giving our experience.

The list is about silver primarily, and not about every herb under the sun. Also remember, many people are vegetarian, and don't want to hear about thoughtless eating of liver ( no doubt from the supermarkets) and what ever.

I do agree, herbs as supplement along with silver, or where silver cannot do may be advised and are useful to pass under our nose. However, cayenne is cayenne, yet varies by every locality and batch and every seed is adapting. No Doctor has the best one, and we do not all exist to shop in America. May just as well say grow your own in your own composted excrement, which perhaps is the best for you after all .

If we are talking about formulae for herbs, that is different: we could mention a Dr's formulae or our own, but if it's a matter of recommending the one product for sale we have stumbled upon, even after reading their book, and liking the doctors' honest style, without appreciation of the actual cocktail, then why bother? The are tens of thousands or millions, many almost similar, and many different cocktails aimed at the same condition. One or two are no doubt useful cocktails, often copied and never so original, really. We can just serf the net and grab any one of them, or begin to read about it. Why clog a list with this kind of first time adventure.

So if we mention cocktails, lets talk about the actual composition, or if a specific herb, then about it's well-considered properties.

Quote>>>>>Anyone who would just run out and buy this stuff and take it
after a simple reading of the claims made by someone posting to an email
list is an ignorant fool, and has probably fallen for every new scam
product to hit the shelves and/or the internet in the last 10 years.

true enough. And may I say, we require only good local fresh produce,and avoidance of all processed and packaged food, including health foods, which are also processed by the illuminati who do all major food processing in the West. No panaceas whatsoever, to cleanse or heal. However if we get infections, then we need silver or iodine or something, or could do better with it, perhaps. We may also need the scalpel, first, if the infection cannot get past , for example the sheath in the hand, or we risk losing our fingers.

Cleansing is a slow process, and we cannot help by putting our faith in one herb or cocktail: many help and so does most of our (vegetable) food. Fasting is the greatest aid and a fresh home-made vegetarian diet (no canned beans , please!) How many here, have such a diet? There is almost no takeaway food, or shop food that could possibly serve a healthy diet. You have to have fruit trees at home or locally etc. Take the trouble to grow at least one vegetable in your garden, or on common land, or on your window sill.
And you need to rip out the poisonous building materials in your home.

Out of 50 mails I've seen almost no actual information whatsoever, apart from one about buttermilk on top of the fridge.

Similarly, if it's a matter of personally thanking someone, then send the message to them not to the list.

If you want a member to tell you where they shop, ask them privately, please.

For the list to survive, remain useful, and retain valuable long-term members it needs to have a certain etiquette, about which I am touching upon.